Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Princess Warrior - Courage to Change

Just reading through a little devotional book of mine and I thought I'd share what I was reading. It's a book called His Princess Warrior.

My Princess Warrior,
I gave My life at the cross for you to have a better life, My beloved. But only you can make the choice to become all I have called you to be. Nothing with change without your effort and obedience to My Word. Your choice to let go of your old life and cling to the new life I offer will become the key to your freedom. You will find something far greater than temporary pleasure; you with find everlasting joy, unshakable peace, and renewed passion. This change will not only affect you but will also make an everlasting impact on those you love.

Love,
You King, you Courage

Isaiah 55:6-7
Seek the Lord while you can find him.
Call on him now while he is near.
Let the wicked change their ways
and banish the very thought
of doing wrong.
Let them turn to the Lord that
he may have mercy on them.
Yes, turn to our God, for he
will forgive generously.

:) It's our choice to give Him our life.. He paid for ours in full.. He can take you and make you brand new.. what's holding you back?? have you made that choice??

No comments:

Post a Comment