Monday, April 18, 2011

BREAK FREE.

So, I haven't posted in a couple weeks! Been so busy and haven't had time to blog. I've missed it! I was just sitting here trying to find songs for dramas for The Basement and Crowned. I came across a song and there was a phrase in it that really spoke to me. This simple phrase turned into a something so much more. I thought I'd share.

"He's scared of the light that's inside of her so he tries to keep her in the dark.. Do you know that there's a way out? You don't have to be held down"

The enemy wants nothing more than to see you in the dark, because he knows YOU can be the light of the world for God. He wants you hurting. He wants your world to fall apart. He wants you to be insecure. He wants you to feel guilty. He wants you to think you have no self worth. He wants you to hate life. But, there is hope. God. God wants the complete opposite for us. He wants to give us a satisfying life if we'll just place it in His hands. He can change your life forever. No sin can seperate you from the love of Christ. You don't have to let the devil control your world, GOD is bigger than that. You have a plan and a purpose in life. Quit trying to hide from life, embrace it. Let go, and let God!! Break free, let that light shine!!

That phrase brought this verse to mind: John 10:10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

I hope this speak life into to someone. I couldn't go to sleep without sharing.

There's a way out,
Beth

3 comments:

  1. ahhh.. Beth! You're amazing.. this is amazing! I love you girl. & I am so thankful for you and your encouragement. This is gonna rock a lot of lives! Thank you for being such a shining example of God's love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you beth!!! :) you have such a beautiful heart!! you are so strong and so bold! :) and i love that you are blogging! hehe! yay! its addicting! i love reading yours! :)

    ReplyDelete