Monday, April 4, 2011

James 1:2-4

I love you mom :) Thanks for everything!

Today is my off day :) I woke up to my mom at my front door. She brought me some food and drinks for my apartment. I have the flu so she came to take care of her baby. Yes, I am 21 but I still milk being the youngest in the fam for all it's worth. She's so sweet!! I am so blessed to have her in my life. I'm just laying around today resting and listening to some worship music.. So relaxing..

James 1:2-4
Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

I love this verse :) You're not alone, God is always watching out for you! Let Him be your strength in times of troubles. He will carry you through.

Nap time for me.. I'll be posting again later tonight!

.:GOD iS FAiTHFUL:.

No comments:

Post a Comment